30-Minute Live Virtual Meditation Class for Corporations
This is a 30-minute Live Virtual Meditation class/session for corporations. Our virtual Meditation classes are taught via Zoom, MS Teams, or Webex and can be booked below for groups up to 500 people. For groups above 500 people, please contact us for a custom quote. To book this class/session, simply fill out and submit the form below or call (888) 377-7761. Virtual mindfulness classes are perfect for organizations seeking to give their employees a mental health day.
If you’re interested in booking more than one class/session (we offer deep discounts for bookings of multiple classes), please contact us for a custom quote.
Meditation House also offers virtual meditation classes for corporations as 15-minute Virtual Meditation Classes & 60-minute Virtual Meditation classes, Intro to Meditation Classes, and programs including our 10-Class Virtual Mindfulness Meditation Program for Corporations.
These classes/sessions typically include:
- A brief talk on Meditation and what we will be doing in the class/session.
- A guided body scan to release any tension, tightness, stress in the body.
- Setting a goal for the session.
- Breathing technique to calm and focus the mind.
- A guided Meditation. The subject is based upon the client’s needs. Most clients seek a very relaxing guided Meditation. However, we do offer guided Meditations on diferent topics (e.g. removing stress, reducing anxiety, building better teamwork, recognizing accompl;ishments, preparing for a biig presentation, and much more).
If you seek to have a guided Meditation on a specific theme/topic, you can indicate this when you place your order.
This class can serve the following purposes:
- Give employees a mental health day.
- Give employees a positive experience after a long project or achieved success.
- Introduce employees to Mindfulness and Meditation.
- Sample one of our sessions to see if Meditation House and its teachers are a good fit for your organization for an ongoing Mindfulness Meditation program.
This is a very calming & relaxing 30-minute session that has a similar effect to taking a power nap or 2-hour sleep. They allow you to rest, refocus and rejuvenate the brain.
Our Virtual meditation classes are presented so that people can listen to these classes using a desktop or laptop computer, a tablet, an iPad, a smartphone, or they can simply call in from any type of telephone.
The audio of the session can be recorded and provided to you as an MP3 audio file within 72 hours after the class for your organization’s use (no additional fee).
To book your session, simply choose the date and time from the interactive calendar below, submit your credit card details to book the class, and then receive a confirmation within less than 24 hours.
Login details for the session will be provided after completing your order. We can also use your Zoom, MS Teams or Webex account if you prefer.
What are your fees?
Our fees start at $150 and go up to $350 for up to $500 people. As you make your selections in our order form, you will see the price update accordingly.
What is the difference between a “class” and a “session”?
There is no difference. Some people prefer to use the word “session“ as it does not imply that the content is being delivered as an ‘academic experience’. Most people are accustomed to the word “class“.
Mindfulness classes have a very positive impact on employees in corporations. Institutions including the U.S. National Library of Medicine have very compelling research on mindfulness’ effectiveness. Well-known business publications such as Inc. have written articles supporting mindfulness in organizations including 5 Reasons Your Company Should be Investing in Mindfulness Training. One of the oldest and most trusted business publications, Forbes, has written an article entitled Increasing Mindfulness In The Workplace.
Price: $150 – $350 (price is based upon the number of attendees)
Class Time: 30 minutes
Platform: Zoom, MS Teams, Webex