Mindfulness Programs for Corporations
Our 10-class mindfulness program for corporations was created with value in mind. We wanted to offer a program that was financially attractive while at the same time providing enough classes and content to make a real difference in employee’s lives. This program is intended to give HR managers an opportunity to “test drive” a mindfulness program to determine whether there are measurable results that will positively affect the organization at some level; whether financial or otherwise.
Meditation is not new to the corporate world. Most major corporations now have various health-related programs in place to keep their employees happy and healthy. The Chopra Center has a nice article on which corporations are utilizing Meditation and the benefits of these programs.
(*) Meditation House had been teaching mindfulness programs for corporations live, in each organization’s facility, prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the outbreak of the pandemic, all mindfulness classes have been taught viz Zoom.
What Are The Topics & Goals of Our Mindfulness Programs for Corporations?
- Reduce and Remove Anxiety & Stress
- Build Confidence
- Create a Stronger Desire to Further The Organization’s Goals
- Increase Creativity and Problem-Solving Abilities
- Build a Stronger Connection to Other Employees
- Bring Happiness and Joy into The Employees’ Lives
- Better Coping Mechanisms to Deal with the Daily Ups and Downs
- Overcoming Fear: getting at the root of what causes anxiety, stress, panic attacks
- Building Confidence
- Learning How to Unwind without the Need for External Substances
- Addressing Self-Medication: learn how Meditation can free you of the need to self-medicate
- Addressing Anger
- Love and Compassion for Ourselves, Co-Workers and Everyone Around Us
- Dealing with Loss & Grief
- Removing Self-Doubt
- Removing Negative Emotions and Thoughts
- Learn to Sleep Like a Baby and Get Up Fully Rested Each Day
- Finding Joy and Happiness
- The 20 Minute Work Reset: feel rested, energized, confidant, creative and happy in 20 minutes
Examples of How These Programs Can Be Structured
Our mindfulness programs for corporations can be structured according to the schedule that you believe most employees will utilize. We have created some examples below of how these programs may be structured.
Program #1 (our recommended program)
- Two (2) 30-minute classes per week for 3-months. These would be taught on two separate days at the time of day that would attract the highest attendance(1).
- One (1) 60-minute class per week for 3-months. A 60-minute class offers employees the ability to interact with the instructor and ask questions regarding any difficulties they are facing as well as how to address different challenges.
- Five (5) 15-minute classes. One (1) class per week.
- These would be taught at the time of day that would attract the highest attendance(1).
- Ideally, this class would be offered at 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, or 3:00pm. These 15-minute classes will allow your employees an opportunity to rest, recharge, and refocus.
- The best hours/times of day to obtain the highest employment turnout/participation are 8:30/9:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, and 3:00pm.