10-Class Virtual Corporate Mindfulness Program, $1,000
Bring virtual mindfulness classes to your employees at a fraction of the price of any program offered by professionally trained mindfulness teachers. For only $1,000, you can now book this 10 class program and bring the benefits of mindfulness to your employees.
This is the most comprehensive virtual mindfulness program that has ever been offered to organizations at a fee that is within almost any organization’s budget. It was specifically designed to allow organizations to evaluate whether mindfulness can positively affect corporations.
The program includes 10 classes of approximately 15-30 minutes each for up to 100 employees. That works out to only $1 per employee for 100 employees. Not only will your employees experience mindfulness classes led by one of the very best corporate mindfulness instructors, Dan Globus, they will have access to an archive of audio files, videos, and reading resources. The Lean to Meditate and guided Meditation audio files are worth far more by themselves than the cost of the program.
- 10 classes of 15-30 minutes each.
- Up to 100 employees can attend.
- Classes can be scheduled as 1-5 classes per week (i.e. this program can last anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks depending upon how you wish to schedule it).
- Each class is broadcast live via Zoom.
- Attendees can attend each class via desktop or laptop computer, via iPad, tablet, smartphone (iPhone or Droid) or traditional telephone.
- Each class is a guided mindfulness meditation class.
- Participants DO NOT need any previous experience to participate and benefit from the program.
- Participants do not need a visual display of the teacher. They can simply listen to and follow along with the audio.
- The first few classes are dedicated to the basics of mindfulness including proper ways to sit, breathe, how to deal with distractions, how to quiet our thoughts and more.
- The remainder of classes are dedicated to “themes” including how to quiet and focus the mind before meetings, how to become aware of anxiety and stress in the mind and body, how to calm compulsive urges, how to listen more attentively to clients, how to tap into creativity, and more.
- Attendees are granted password protected access to audio and video files. This includes How to Meditate, How to Create the Right Environment for Mindfulness Classes, How to Develop a Long-term Mindfulness Practice, Techniques to Help Us Sleep Better.
- Attendees are also granted access to a password protected Resources Page that has recommended readings.
- Cost: $1,000.