Corporate Meditation Classes & Programs Overview
Corporate Meditation Classes & Programs for employees. Meditation House has specialized in providing corporate Meditation classes and programs since 1995. We are a New York-based company that led corporations in Mindfulness classes and programs throughout New York City at their offices prior to the pandemic. Since the pandemic, Meditation House has turned into a virtual Mindfulness Meditation specialist with classes and programs led via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other online platforms.
What Type of Meditation Do We Teach?
Meditation House provides a unique style of Meditation that is based on Mindfulness. In addition to Mindfulness, our guided meditations include small components of traditional Meditation and Vipassana to allow employees to address the challenges that they are facing. All of our meditations are non-religious and are intended for corporate environments. We focus on providing experiences that will help employees reduce stress, remove anxiety, bring focus and clarity to the mind, and help alleviate any obstacles employees face at work.
Our goals have always been:
- help employees de-stress
- reduce and remove anxiety
- build confidence
- increase productivity
- build teamwork
- create positive mindsets
Who Teaches Meditation House’s Sessions?
Most sessions are led by Dan Globus. He is the lead Corporate Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and Director of Meditation House. However, we utilize other instructors depending upon clients’ needs, location, and time zone. As Dan has the most experience teaching in corporate environments, he is best suited for the sessions we offer to corporations.
Dan started meditating several decades ago and was originally professionally trained by a Tibetan Buddhist Monk in Mindfulness, Vipassana, and traditional Tibetan Buddhist Meditation techniques. He has coupled his original training with additional training in Mindfulness to provide a style of Meditation to corporations that is both highly effective and very unique.
What Do Meditation House’s Classes Include?
Each class/session includes a few components with a guided Meditation as the focal point. In almost all sessions, we include the following:
- A Body Scan & Body Relaxation Techniques
- Breathing Techniques to quiet the mind and assist in entering a meditative state
- Setting a Goal/Intention (this related to the “theme/topic” of the session
- A guided Meditation that includes imagery and visualizations of the session’s theme/topic
- Removal of Impediments (stress. anxiety, lack of confidence)
What Are The Benefits to Employees Participating in These Classes/Sessions?
In individual (one-time) sessions, employees experience a calming of the mind and body. They let go of stress and anxiety. They feel completely relaxed, focused, and rejuvenated.
When employees participate in regular Mindfulness Meditation sessions, they experience and achieve:
- Increased productivity and higher performance
- A more positive outlook
- Reduced absenteeism
- More confidence in decision making
- More confidence in presentations
- A greater sense of creativity and clarity
- Development of strong leadership skills
- Handling stressful situations far better
- Becoming a better negotiator and not allowing negative emotions to affect you
How Much Does Meditation House Charge for Its Classes & Programs?
The prices of our classes and programs are based upon:
- The number of classes (e.g. once per week, twice per week, each day of the workweek, weekends)
- The length of time of the classes (e.g. 15, 30, 60 minutes)
- The number of people attending the class(es) (e.g. 1, 2-25, 25-50, 50-100, 100-500, 500+)
- Your corporate goals/needs
Our 15, 30, 45, 60 minute, and Introduction to Meditation classes have fixed published prices. You can view all of our classes here.
Our programs are priced on each company’s needs. To obtain a quote, please complete our Custom Corporate Mindfulness Program form.